ANGULAR JS Programming For Beginners
The usual aspects of AngularJS are as follows:
- AngularJS is a environment friendly framework that can create Rich Internet Applications (RIA).
- AngularJS is open source, definitely free, and used through heaps of builders round the world. Overall, AngularJS is a framework to build massive scale, high-performance, and easyto-maintain internet applications.
Advantages of Angular Js
- Dependency Injection: Dependency Injection specifies a sketch sample in which aspects are given their dependencies rather of challenging coding them inside the component.
- Two way statistics binding: AngularJS creates a two way data-binding between the choose component and the orderProp model. orderProp is then used as the enter for the orderBy filter.
- Testing: Angular JS is designed in a way that we can take a look at proper from the start. So, it is very convenient to take a look at any of its factors thru unit trying out and end-to-end testing.
- Model View Controller: In Angular JS, it is very handy to boost software in a easy MVC way. You simply have to break up your utility code into MVC elements i.e. Model, View and the Controller.
- Directives, filters, modules, routes etc.
Download PDF Book